Equi-Prene Pressure Eze Girth Two Buckle Elastic
• Pressure-Eze girths by Equi-Prene are designed to restribute the forces applied to reduce pressure on the ascending pectorals.
• These muscles, running from the breastbone to the forearm, can be restricted by normal girths, impairing the horse’s movement, breathing and comfort.
• By doubling the surface area, Pressure-Eze effectively halves the pressure applied to any one area.
• The elasticity and clever geometry of the girth straps further enable comfortable movement and expansion of the rib cage.
• All Pressure-Eze girths feature Equi-Prene’s famous anti-gall, breathable Neoprene constructions and are made using the best elastic in the world.
Available in Brown only.